WTB B-Series Parts, Check Your Garage.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey whatup?

well im almost done builing my motor, although i am missing a few bolts here and there, i need all 8 flywheel bolts, and 6 clutch bolts, and i need the bolts that bolt the tranny to the motor, check your garage, maybe one may have them laying around? i would buy them new but they add up!!! Any1 that can help please reply!

Thanx for looking,

Holla

im not trying to thread jack or be a dick but if you just go to integra and order them you would be better off. they are not that expensive and your guaranteed perfect fit and new bolts. i just order transmision mounting bolts for my b18a1 and they cost me 1.25 a bolt (7 bolts) so thats not bad at all. just my .02 because some people might send you a bolt that isnt the right one and then your lookin at wasted time, money and possibly messed up threading,

Originally posted by cointelpro+Nov 28 2003, 01:30 AM-->
im not trying to thread jack or be a dick but if you just go to integra and order them you would be better off. they are not that expensive and your guaranteed perfect fit and new bolts. i just order transmision mounting bolts for my b18a1 and they cost me 1.25 a bolt (7 bolts) so thats not bad at all. just my .02 because some people might send you a bolt that isnt the right one and then your lookin at wasted time, money and possibly messed up threading,
knowledge Posted on Nov 28 2003
@ 01:35 AM
Yeah new is better than used yo! :withstupid:
:withstupid: 's yO'

ok, its just that each bolt is3.25 and after a few they add up thats why i asked, when i went they qouted me $49.75 for just 15 bolts!
8 flywheel and 6 clutch bolts, but sometimes ppl have used bolts that are hardly used thats why i asked, thanx for you input guys,
maybe you guys know where to buy some cheap bolts?
holla

if you want to go the cheap way then do it. but be warned. ask ANYONE here on hondaswap how to do something, and they will say something along the lines of "do it right the first time" and i know you may not have 50 bucks to do it right the first time, but i guarantee you when you get jewed on bolts or one snaps that you will have the money to do it right the second time.

won't the bolts from the d series engine work? If they do just buy the extra bolts you need.

Back