wtb b series tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thegreat1310

im in need of a b hydro tranny been looking hard cant find one,my price range is around
$400 thanks :worthy:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
im in need of a b hydro tranny been looking hard cant find one,my price range is around
$400 thanks :worthy:

I HAVE A S80 from a 2000 gsr if interested low miles

How much? Any pictures and where are you located? I'd be interested if 'thegreat1310' isn't.

Thanks

NO PICS. SELLING IT THIS WEEKEND FOR 600 UNLESS U CAN BEAT THAT THEN ITS YOURS UNTIL THEN ITS SOMEBODY ELSES. IM LOCATED IN North East Pa

This butt head (minirek) had me drive 8hours and 500miles to go see him in ny for him to go
umm yea i dont want it.
:mad: TALK ABOUT DEAD BEAT SELLERS! WTF is goin on with this world
but at least i got a whole 60 dollars for the gas trip ooooooh yea thanx PUN..

Anyway i still have the s80 trans if anybody is still in need. low miles-no grinds- located nepa-negotiable and willing to work with buyer under any surcumstance- need the cash 2 pay off debts
SEND ME PMS if ur interested

:mad:
dude doesnt even kno wtf hes lookin @
dude must have been high..
so dont listen to minirek when he tells u that hes is 100% positive that he is definatly going to buy any thing from anybody
so F minirek

i still need tranny dudes im miss my cibic help me out,my account been screwed up for awhile thats why i couldnt reply to anybody!

Quoted post[/post]]
This butt head (minirek) had me drive 8hours and 500miles to go see him in ny for him to go
umm yea i dont want it.
:mad: TALK ABOUT DEAD BEAT SELLERS! WTF is goin on with this world
but at least i got a whole 60 dollars for the gas trip ooooooh yea thanx PUN..

Anyway i still have the s80 trans if anybody is still in need. low miles-no grinds- located nepa-negotiable and willing to work with buyer under any surcumstance- need the cash 2 pay off debts
SEND ME PMS if ur interested

:mad:
dude doesnt even kno wtf hes lookin @
dude must have been high..
so dont listen to minirek when he tells u that hes is 100% positive that he is definatly going to buy any thing from anybody
so F minirek

Why are you calling me names? You should have said something to me face to face, you shooked my hands before you left and now you put this on the internet? I was nice enough to give you $60 for gas.

Good luck trying to sell your tranny, YOU'LL NEED IT :wink:.

Quoted post[/post]]
i still need tranny dudes im miss my cibic help me out,my account been screwed up for awhile thats why i couldnt reply to anybody!

AN EMAIL FROM "THEGREAT1310

sell me that trans dude,im in despete need,car is sitting,i wont screw yoiu like
the last guy,im located in frederick md i can come get if your in pa,my aol im
is willsmack301

DUDE NEVER SHOWED UP >>>after i took off work to meet up with this guy.
YET ANOTHER DEAD BEAT BUYER! >>>whats going on

Quoted post[/post]]

i was trying to sell a tranny, and i had many hits on it.. but when it came to pick it up .. no show..
:thumbsdown: for flakers..

it finally sold.. because i met some guy half way

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

i was trying to sell a tranny, and i had many hits on it.. but when it came to pick it up .. no show..

im sorry ashole but i got a message from the previous buyer that made him tell you piss off,The vin# plate is missing, yeah he desperate to get rid of his tranny. he was going to sell it to me for $500. The guy lies about everything, he says that he needed money to pay some of his debts and he show up with a integra he just bought. I wouldn't buy it from him.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

im sorry ashole but i got a message from the previous buyer that made him tell you piss off,The vin# plate is missing, yeah he desperate to get rid of his tranny. he was going to sell it to me for $500. The guy lies about everything, he says that he needed money to pay some of his debts and he show up with a integra he just bought. I wouldn't buy it from him.
u talkin to me?!?!

dude i brought the kid who i bought the tranny off of with! then the dude was making up some BS story about not racing and then how he goes to canada 2 race.. dudes a bowner.

i just figured that my loss was ur gain figuring that i paid 900 for the trans to begin with

dude was prolly just jealous cuz my teg was nicer than his honda and didnt wanna see 500 go toward a pimp ass ride. just because u can see your face in my chrome doesn't mean im not in debt. gotta stay fly until i die.
dude is a rag head for all i kno. yea i just bought a TEG and i also just bought a VTEC DEL SOL but thing is i got burned on the del sol 3grand from some scum such as yourself and now i owe the bank for a car that i will never get.. so in order to get to work jackass i had to get a car so i bought the teg off my boi 4 cheap. so kiss my arse and go suck a duck [PUN}-TA
KARMA is a bitch buddy!

Back