WTB: B16 Honda Del Sol A/C mount/bracket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Need to buy a p54 front motor mount from a 94+ del sol. Its the A/C mount that bolts to the chassis to keep the motor from rocking.
Or a 94+ Integra a/c mount will work too.
Also need a front tranny mount from a 94+ integra

Originally posted by chicken@Jul 7 2004, 10:03 PM
i got the integra brackets and mounts.. location..??

im located in cookeville, tn. you have the front tranny mount from a 94+ integra, and the a/c mount from a b16 motor. those are the ones i need now. let me know.

i have an a/c bracket from a first gen b16a you do mean the one that mounts the compressor to the block right

Originally posted by bryan@Jul 14 2004, 07:32 PM
i have an a/c bracket from a first gen b16a you do mean the one that mounts the compressor to the block right

i need the one from a 94-97 del sol with b16 motor. that one will bolt up to my block and hold my D-series A/C compressor. it's a p54 bracket.

Originally posted by bklyneg@Jul 14 2004, 10:34 PM
i got one off my b20b in my civic? is that the one you need. i got it off a 94 up integra.

yeah, one from a b20 will work. im not sure what years are different, but i talked to a guy yesterday that had one from a 2000 b20z and it bolted to his b20z block and held his d-series a/c compressor. i hope it will work for my b20b block. but anyway if you have one for sale i would like to get it cause my main objective is to get my motor installed, the a/c can wait.

sorry.. didnt mean to.. lol.. my car has been sitting for about 8 months now.. lol.. yea but i found one anyways.. www.hasport.com

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jul 16 2004, 07:43 AM
and its like a 100 from honda automotive

Yip, might be getting one myself from there, if the local dealer is all jacked up.

i have a a/c braket and a/c compressor from a 90 b16a it came out of a jspec intergra xsi

Originally posted by bryan@Jul 18 2004, 01:10 PM
i have a a/c braket and a/c compressor from a 90 b16a it came out of a jspec intergra xsi
[post=364840]Quoted post[/post]​

that one will not work. i dont think it will hold my a/c compressor. i just broke down and bought a crv bracket from honda for $60.

Back