WTB: B16A3 mani and TB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SouthernCrane

Looking for a B16A3 intake manifold and throttle body to get my car BAR'ed. I have an ITR intake manifold that i would also be willing to trade, and i will also throw in some cash. Prefer Bay Area seller.........TIA

JDM or USDM ITR manifold??.. i've already bar'd my car so i dont need it.. i dont think anyways..

eg6sir said:
JDM or USDM ITR manifold??.. i've already bar'd my car so i dont need it.. i dont think anyways..

Hmmm, i think it is the USDM one. The shop put it on thinking i would pass with it on since it has the EGR valve......however the ref. noticed that it was much bigger than a stock B16 mani, plus the map sensor was not mounted where it was supposed to be......on the TB. They said to change that out and then i could come back in.

PM me if you want to trade plus cash.....we can work something out.

does it have the extra nipple coming off the back, the one you need to block off.. ??

yea.. i had one already and the ref failed me for that.. lol.. just check honda-tech.com ... you'll most likely find it in your area too... thats where i got mine..

yea.. i think i'm gonna have to pass... if the manifold wasnt the usdm one then i probably would.. goodluck, try searching honda-tech.com

Back