WTB: B18b New England area only!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HatchSpeeD

...Hi...
I'm looking to buy a complete LS/RS motor from someone/someplace in the NE area. If anyone's sellin, let me know. (price/condition/mileage)

If you have the complete swap, or more things other than just the b18b motor, feel free to let me know. But I would preferably want a GSR (b18c) tranny with the b18b motor. So thats why I just say the motor. Want local, cuz i cant afford crazy shipping. Thanks,

Keith

yea but, 2g's + $4092875925257237 for shipping :(

I'm on a very tight budget and my cx tranny/clutch/throw out bearing is crapping the bed and I dont want to put anymore money into the stock setup for i'm tryin to save up for the swap. Cant ya just discount me cuz I have a kewl name? :shrug2: :p

this guy i know has a 91 teg, thing runs good, used to be his brothers car, he delivered pizza with it, motor clutch and tranny are super strong even for the age and mileage which is like 200k, but he needs to get rid of the car, i think he said somewhere around 450 for the entire car. body is rough, but its def drivable. i know you posted for b18b and if you need the hydro tranny, than this is no good for you, but just letting you know in case.

yeah bro, i'd rather have obd-1 too.
I dont want to pay for anything extra like converting to obd-1.
Thanks anyways man. B)

I have a complete 95 B18B swap but is Supercharged. I'm asking $4800 picked up in Philly area. Reason for the high price is because it has EVERYTHING needed to swap this engine/tranny into a EG Civic. I will also include everything that came with the JRSC package that wasn't used (emblems, warranty, install instructions, extra tubing), everything that was removed during install (intake manifold and brackets), and a 95 GSR rear brake conversion.
Engine has about 60k on it and JRSC has about 200 miles on it. Swap is still in my car if you want to see it run (runs damn good too). Let me know what you think.

Dude thats perfect, I would love to buy it, I live in the Philly area too. Oh wait, I forgot, I don't have that much $$. He he, oops!!

Dude thats perfect, I would love to buy it, I live in the Philly area too. Oh wait, I forgot, I don't have that much $$. He he, oops!!

Yeah that's the main problem with trying to sell high priced items. Just get yourself some credit cards and max em out. I don't mind... It's only american money.

Hey,
I have a b18a1 that is obd1. It is running and still in the integra. I smatched out the windshield and tore up the fenders and hood on it. LOL So now i'm just trying to get ride of it. I will sale you the whole care for $1000 and drive it to you from louisville for the price of gas say about $50. So you will have the whole swap except that GSR tranny. I can also just pull the engine and bring that to you in my land rover for the price of gas as well. e-mail me at marklyerly@excite.com if interested and we can talk.
Mark

Back