WTB B18b swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Incredib1e

I'm looking for a 96 above B18b swap, so I can finally get this car started again. I have cash and might be willing to trade a 91 240sx. Let me know what you guys have.

Originally posted by Incredib1e@Feb 10 2004, 12:56 PM
too expensive. I saw someone paid 1800 for the longblock. Not worth it.

1800 for the longblock where? hmotors longblock for a b18b is like 800

b18b swap is going to be around 1800-2200 anywhere. you might beable to find one at a junk yard but you will still be paying a good amount.

Yea I guess I was a little wrong about the pricing but still thats a lot of money for a B18b swap. I've seen a lot of post on here and other forums that say you shouldn't pay more the 1500 for a LS swap. I guess I'll just keep looking. They might be the best in the business but just to much for me.

just know the difference in ls swaps. b18b is 94 and up ls motor so they are going to cost more. good luck

yea I know. But 2200 plus shipping is to much. You can find them for a lot less then that.

yea I know. But 2200 plus shipping is to much. You can find them for a lot less then that.

.....apparently you cant
check your local honda places

know of one in wilmington nc for 1500 not sure how many miles are on it and its just the motor tranny and axles

1500 should be the price for a complete swap. Has anyone heard of Performance Concept? I found an ad for them on Hondaclassifieds. They are some company out of Grand Folks North Dakota or something. Just want to check and see if anyone has heard of them.

Their offering a 96-98 B18b swap complete for $940.99 plus shipping. Sounds like a good deal to me.

make me an offer on a 96 ls with hydro tranny and axles. has 96,xxx and the 3rd gear grinds some times at mid RPMS

im in MN 55116, throw me a price+shipping if you know, or else i have an acct with ups i can try to find out for you

Back