WTB black EG interior parts.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
I want to change over to a black interior, like the blue, but too many things are different colors inside now, so I want to go all black. Specifically I want most things that someone would gut out. The rear section panels, carpet, door panels, steering colum (really want this one) cover, ebrake handle, Maybe the dash (pretty big shipping would suck).

I don't want dicked up pieces, only good condition parts.

And if anyone has a REAL good hook up on OEM Honda parts, especially all the seals for the doors, hatch, and the front basin (where the wipers are mounted, the one that goes between the windshield and plasitic part), the rain gutters on top, etc... Let me know. I am going to recondition my Civic, I am sick of the leaking, and noise.

I can go to my dealership on Monday and ask what my employee price would be on that OEM stuff. More details please?

Which details do you need :) pretty much all the interior plastics, carpet and door panels, and all the main seals on the chassis (door/hatch/rain gutter/etc....)

Big seals (trim) I am not looking for:
Under the hood
windshield
rear quarter window
front windows.

I know from Honda some of these are pretty expensive, so I won't be able to buy it all at once, but I can slowly accumulate all the small stuff.

Oh, forgot, things I don't need on the interior are the center console shift boot console, and ebrake cover (armrest).

Things I want soon, colum cover and the ebrake handle.

There is a dx with all black interior except for the ceiling at my buddies shop. I can see what parts are good. But i am not sure what shipping will be to you over there?

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Jun 5 2004, 04:40 PM
There is a dx with all black interior except for the ceiling at my buddies shop. I can see what parts are good. But i am not sure what shipping will be to you over there?

BAsically shipping to me is the same as shipping to the US, since I am supported by the USPS :)

Back