1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Civic RT4WD

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by georgek, Mar 8, 2008.

1. georgek

georgek New Member

I am desperately seeking a Civic wagon with 4WD. My preference would be the 6 speed. I am not overly concerned with physical appearance, just reliability. Need one that's been mechanically maintained, as this will be my commuter. If you wouldn't trust your kids riding in it, than I won't trust mine either. I am hoping to not travel more than 6 hours one way to pick up.

Thanks for helping!!

2. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

Have you ever driven the 6 speed ?

3. georgek

georgek New Member

I have not. I know that I do not really want an automatic, and I am relying on the recommendation of a very good friend who had this version, but sold it to his brother. Is there something I should know about the six speed?

4. PhyRe

PhyRe Senior Member

i had an 86 6spd and it was sweet slo as hell but launched like no other. but shortly after launch it falls on its face. never drive the next gen but ive heard they handle better and more the the 4gen 4dr

5. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

yeah, the 6 speed is a 3 speed, with a low and high.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted