Wtb Civics And Crx In Washington/oregon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

Im just opening a small shop in Washington. I am looking for rebuildable cars and stock parts to build up my inventory. Drop me a line with what you got. Please no cars over 1k unless their 95+ thx.

Justin
Civics West

where are you located y0? I am looking for a reputable shop to sponser meh and some stuff. So hit me up w/ a pm or something if located in Greater Snohomish County Area.

It will be awhile before I can offer much of a sponsorship. When I say small i mean small :) How can we help you out?

were is you shop going to be located at i also live in sno. co. washington and you replied to my car ad but never replied to my pm :huh:
88 civic hb zc

slammedteg if whitewrx cant help you i now a good shop in seattle
but thats only if he cant help you cause i dont wanna but in like that
and take buisness away from him

Yeah, I live in Snoh. Co also. I am just looking for a place to put a sticker on my car and to have help me out and my buddies on parts while helping them with the shop and showing the car for them.

I also know a guy that is selling a 88 civic w/ ls and some other stuff. PM Civic88ls if you are interested.

Whats up, im in Clark County in vancouver, Wa rite across the river from Portland,Or.

Back