WTB: CX/VX Transmission, D16Y5 + EGR & EGR Control

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

imzjustplayin

I want to buy a '92-95 Civic CX or VX transmission.

I also need a complete Civic HX engine with intake manifold and all. D16Y5 engine, head+intake manifold, wiring harness, ECU, etc. would be good as well.
I plan on doing a Civic HX engine swap into my Civic LX '98 and so I want to get everything that I need for that swap.

I believe I need to have the Civic HX engine come from an HX that was originally equipped with a M/T.

I need the following:

Civic HX M/T Intake Manifold (I expect a throttle body to be on there)
Civic HX M/T EGR valve
Civic HX M/T Short Block (Head)
Civic HX M/T old/original O2 sensor (should be normally included with full engine)
Civic HX M/T ECU

I'm ok with either the short block or the long block but if I get the short block, I'd expect a little more than just the short block itself.

I live in California so having all the necessary emissions parts is important. If you don't have all the necessary emissions parts, let me know and maybe we can still work something out..

Last edited:
D-series transmission

I want to buy a Civic CX/VX transmission.

I also need a Civic HX engine and its EGR and EGR computer.
I plan on doing a Civic HX engine swap into my Civic LX '98 and so I want to get everything that I need for that swap.

I believe I need to have the Civic HX engine come from an HX that was originally equipped with a M/T.

I need the following:
Civic HX M/T EGR and EGR computer
Civic HX M/T Intake Manifold
Civic HX M/T old/original O2 sensor (should be normally included with full engine)
Civic HX M/T ECU
Civic HX Evap system

I'm ok with either the short block or the long block but if I get the short block, I'd expect a little more than just the short block itself.

I live in California so having all the necessary emissions parts is important. If you don't have all the necessary emissions parts, let me know and maybe we can still work something out..
I have a D16y8 manual transmission $300 shipped to you.
pm me if your interested.

I want to buy a Civic CX/VX transmission.

I also need a Civic HX engine and its EGR and EGR computer.

I need the following:
Civic HX M/T EGR and EGR computer
Civic HX M/T Intake Manifold
Civic HX M/T ECU
Civic HX Evap system

I cant receive pm's yet im green;) still have that d trans.

Sorry but I have no need for a D16Y8 transmission.. I'm looking for an "economy" transmission, not a performance one.. I need a '92-'95 Civic CX/VX transmission only. (D15B8/D15Z1)

I have a few parts if you want them.. I got a d15z1 head has a Y8 intake but I do have a cx,vx,hx intake not sure which on it is but it has the throttle body on top of the intake... may have other parts I will look for them and I have a 5-wire o2 sensor..

Back