wtb d16z6 motor and ecu!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shizkabob3421

yea like the title says i need a complete motor and i need an ecu for it.so just let me know wat you have..give a brief description of it miles,price, you know the usual and it would help if it was close to florida.

thanks.

not to close lol but i have a d16z6 head just out of the shop less then 80k on it in perfect condition i know its not the whole engine but its a start come with intake manifold and all sensors including the v-tec

hey

I have a d16z6 head, automatic v-tech ecu and the wireing for the motor The ecu will still work if your car is a 5 speed best offer on the parts + shipping I live in lancaster Pa. :cool:

id say 350 for the motor and 100 for the ecu. i dont know who much shipping will be though

Rainer, Fibercation - im looking to do a Mini Me for the Z6 also. does the head have a distributor (car newb)? i'd need that too no? i have a d16a6 in my '91 civic si right now and she's a beaut but i wanna Vtec it. prices prices prices?

hey

I have a head and distributor make me an offer + shipping I seen head go for about $100 and also I have headers for sale to let me know Thanks Wolfy:cool:

My mine me swap has everything including a/c, and yes you need the dizzy for the z6 head.

wolfdawg,
heyitsme_801@hotmail.com is my email addy, send me an email if you want and can about details (aka why exactly r u selling? anything wrong?) and price etc, id probably be willing to throw down $150, $175 total ballpark figure right now, also i dont know if i'd be buying right away soon, short on cash at the momento.
thx -

being in Wi, might be a far ship but no way i could drive out there :S

Back