wtb: del sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mad_hatter

Its Da Mad Hatter
hey im looking for a del sol not really picky on the year, can be running like crap or just a shell long as the body is straight and interior isnt all jacked up

del sol

i have a 93 del sol si shell i am willing to sell.. it is at the body shop right now..i dont have the money to finish it..it has a 99-2000 civici si front end conversion, jag tailights, fender flares,nsx scoops,molded scoops on the front fenders,custom sparco gas door, shaved rear licence plate pan,shaved door handles,shaved 3rd brake light,shaved antenna,body kit, comes with gsr brakes,3"hks exhaust,b series motor mounts,fiberglass dash,rsx dash,short shifter,fiberglass speaker box(fits behind the seats 3 10s),im sure there is more.. i just paid the body shop 4000 for the body work. the car needs to be primed, painted and put back together... i can throw in a 95 civic ex too with motor and tranny.make an offer..i can go take pics if you are interested..make offer..

i live in NY near albany....the shop might be open on saterday.. i will try to get over there after work but if they are not open then i will get pics on monday..

Nice!

Hey Car sounds great. If you don't mind try putting those pics on this thread. I'm wanting to see what the shaved body looks like cause' im gonna shave my handles and antenna to. thanks

Nice!

That is sick. car looks great man. what headlights are those. I've been looking for some like that and its been impossible. do you have any recommended websites i could look at for parts for my del sol?thanks

thanks

That is sick. car looks great man. what headlights are those. I've been looking for some like that and its been impossible. do you have any recommended websites i could look at for parts for my del sol?thanks

I guess it all depends on what you want to buy for your sol..those headlights are projector for a 99 civic si..my sol has 99-2000 si front end conversion. and jag. rear tails..i bought the headlights off ebay. and the tails and tail light pans i bought straight from a jag dealer..let me know what you are looking for and maybe i can help you out..

Nice

I'm looking for headlights/tailights that will fit a stock 93 del sol. perferably the black ones over the chrome. also what did you do to shave off the antenna? did you have to weld sheet metal then sand and prep. or did yuo just bondo? appereicate the help.

i would just go to ebay to find your headlights and tailights. and yes i welded sheet metal in the hole.. and i would advise you to do the same..

Back