WTB: EG, EK, DC, or EF CRX, in PA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbodeigo

ok heres the deal: i have 5 grand, cash, and i need a car.

my IDEAL car would be a swapped and/or turbod EF CRX with PS and AC

second choice would be a swapped and/or turbod EG or EK hatch.

willing to settle for EG/EK coupe or DC integra.

tell me what you have, tell me what u want, and dont forget to include a brief description and a pic or two.

what i dont want: sedans, bad rust, gutted interiors.

thanks in advance

EG 92 in LA

i know its kinda far away i just got the car from a guy down here.i really want a del sol..it is a 92 CX Canadian Model Hatch back power windows power mirrors 5 speed i want at least 3,500 for it ..i just paid that so i would like to get that back..i am in Louisiana now i bought this car b/c it is the CLEANEST EG i have ever seen..and 3,500 was a great price..but i miss my del sol..and im willling to trade for one or sell it for what i paid for it.

sorry, not what im looking for. thanks tho

i've actually found the car i want, i just have to wait until next week to go pick it up

i got a swapped ek hatch im trying to sell..check out my thread

Where you located in PA at. Im just southeast of york and thinking about selling my 92hatch w/b18 swap with (not installed) turbo.

i got a 93 civic hatch with a d16y8 swap tons of extras need lil body work and windsheild but bout 3000 in extra asking 3000.00 for it but if u got cash 2600.00 need to sell it badly let me no asap

if your still looking im selling my

96 ex civic coupe ls/vtec mildy built with honda parts, dodge viper red paint, carbon vis hood, type r 5 lug conversion type r white wheels, aem intake, dc header , custom 2.5" exhaust no cat ctr midpipe, carbon tailights, jdm headlights, ctr badges, momo steering wheel, momo racing pedals, typer shift knob, obx short shifter, ls transmission, act stage 2 clutch, fidanza flywheel, 150k on body, dropzone coilovers kyb adj. gas struts, hexel control arms, amber side markers, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, virgin p73 obd2 ITR ecu

$5000

94 eg hatch milano red, obx tailights, b18b enginge & trans jdm 73k, skull shifter, pioneer head deck, 2 12" mtx subs, jensen 600watt amp, intake, polished 4-1 header, high flow cat, stock exhaust, gsr hammer wheels, angel eye projectors, walbro 190 lph fuel pump, stock LS ecu

let me know what you would be looking for i have pics of the coupe as we speak the hatch im still waiting on from my friend

hey yea just send me your email and i will send you pictures of both ok i want 3000 for the hatch as well or 3500 if you wait til i fix it which will be in the next couple weeks

i am located in Slippery Rock, PA 16057 i go to school out here and where im from..let me know if this is too far for you maybe we could meet or something

Back