WTB: EG HB Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
needed for my 'new' hatch- OEM parts only. i don't want your apc shit :D

mirrors- both sides, manual with adjuster sticks and evertyhing
rear hatch pistons - the things that hold up the glass. if they're shot or weak, i don't want them.
if you have black body panels, let me know what you got and in what condition. i probbaly need them all. lol the thing is beat. :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 2 2004, 03:55 PM
if you have black body panels, let me know what you got and in what condition. i probbaly need them all. lol the thing is beat. :D
[post=397500]Quoted post[/post]​

Post a pic of your "new" hatch! :p :D

I have alot of parts lying around for the eg hatch. Ones that come to mind is si speaker grills with no brackets and an eg center console both in black. PM me if you need them. Also tell me what else you need and i am sure i can get ahold of it.

B- i have a mint set of mirrors I bought for my hatch. Now I am converting to power and don't need them. LMK if you want them

matt

Originally posted by hybrid89@Oct 7 2004, 12:26 PM
B- i have a mint set of mirrors I bought for my hatch. Now I am converting to power and don't need them. LMK if you want them

matt
[post=399523]Quoted post[/post]​

black? manual i assume?

i'll trade out the pep-boy special ones i got withanyone who wants 'em.

lol- the drive side has an object in mirror closer than apepar thign on it, and everythign is retraded-- haha

Also, since i have a DX with no stock passengerside mirror, im looking for the interior traingle piece to put the rod through without drilling it if possible....

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Oct 6 2004, 09:58 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Oct 2 2004, 03:55 PM
if you have black body panels, let me know what you got and in what condition.  i probbaly need them all.  lol  the thing is beat.  :D
[post=397500]Quoted post[/post]​

Post a pic of your "new" hatch! :p :D
[post=399291]Quoted post[/post]​

haven't taken any yet-- i'll make a thread at some point.

Back