WTB: Engine Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tony G

I am looking for something to put into my 93 cx hatch. Anyone have something to sell? Thanks

let me know where you live and i will get you any swap you want. i can motors for cheap and let me know what you what to do with your car so i can get a better idea of what you want to do. i can get turbo kits and anything your heart desires that is related to a car... let me know my name is Dan and i live in Chicago, the motors that i get are only JDM but i get a smoken deal on them when they are in stock. I can ship them but that may require a little more work. Give me a call at anytime of the day at 847-456-7553, later at night is better.

I am actually looking for a b16a or b18b something to go into my 92 cx hatch? THanks

HAVE 91 TEG ENGINE WITH OBD1 SETUP, HYDRO TRANNY, WAS SUPPOSE TO SWAP ENGINE IN 95 CX, SAME THING AS YOURS, HAVE SWAP READY TO BOLT IN WITH AXELS, MOUNTS AND ALL,ECU, DIZZY,ALT.,STARTER, ENGINE AS 100000 MILES, TRANNY 50000MILES, ENGINE WAS ONED BY BUDDY'S GRAND MA IN AUTOMATIC, ENGINE WAS NEVER ABUSED.,WILL DRIVE SWAP TO YOU, IF REASONABLE DISTANCE LET ME KNOW WHERE U LIVE

Back