1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: ep3 si seat, s2000 seat, rsx seat.

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Seany-izzle, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

Hey everyone. Im looking for a single seat to put into my car. im looking for these...

ep3 si
    [​IMG]
    s2000
    [​IMG]
    rsx
    [​IMG]
    and ill even consider integra leather seat(s)
    [​IMG]

I am not looking for recaro, sparco, corbeau, or any "racing seat", i hate the way they look and i just dont like em.

i only NEED one (1) seat and it needs to be black or grey, black preferred.. I see people selling ep3, s2000, and rsx seats as a pair for 400 bucks (superhonda, honda-tech, ebay, etc), id like one, so im thinking the price needs to be somewhere around the 200 dollar range. if you have two (2) gsr leather seats i might consider them, if i cant find any other ones.

So people with spare seats, hookups, friends, acquaintences, sell their seat to me!!!! :mrgreen: [​IMG] did i leave any info out?

I live in northern vermont, unless you are from new england i dont see myself doing any pickup. To calculate shipping, my zipcode is 05401.

please someone help my back problem!!!!

2. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

bump. come on, i know someone knows someone with a seat just lying around. my seat is killin my back!! oowwwww

bump. come on, i know someone knows someone with a seat just lying around. my seat is killin my back!! oowwwww

3. ej11

ej11 Member

i have a set of s2k's...
    lmk.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted