WTB ls engine swao

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dhowski

i need a integra ls motor to drop in my 92 hb. does anyone have one for sale. i need the motor, transmisson, ecu, etc... whole swap. email me if you have what i'm looking for.

i think my freind still has his LS swap for sale - which includes everything and he was asking like 1100 - let me talk to him and find out send me a PM if your still interested

jdm ls swap, b16 lsd cable tranny, 6 puck clutch, itr pressure plate/flywheel, adjustable cam gears
comes with ecu and everything

located in southern washington state, email me or im me if interested

-dan
dumped civic si -aim

I got a 93 Integra LS. It has an auto tranny. I will however sale the engine with itntermidiate axel all existing mounts. The only thing it doest have is an alternator and a starter. I live in KY and will deliver if you are close for gas money and McDonolds :D

HAVE 91 TEG ENGINE WITH 150000KM OBD1 ECU, DISTRIBUTOR, INJECTORS,95 GS TRANNY HYDRAULIC, NEW BULLY STAGE2 CLUTCH,FLYWHEEL MACHINED, NEW SPARK PLUGS, WIRES MOUNTS AXLES, NEED PASS. SIDE MOUNT, WHOLE SWAP, OR CAN SELL WITH OBD0 DIZZY, ECU INJ, ECU, WAS IN 91 TEG, GOT REAR ENDED, ENGINE RAN MINT BEFORE ACCIDENT PICKED UP 93 CIVIC WITH BLOWN ENGINE WAS GOING TO SWAP BUT 01 TYPE R CAME IN @ DEALER I WORK @, EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO PATRICK_CERE99@HOTMAIL.COM

Back