WTB: motor ad 5 speed for civic hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wippel92

i am looking for a motor and 5 speed tray for a 90 civic hatchback right now it has a d15b1 with a 4 speed trany and anything would be better then this motor i would like to find a motor that will swap in easy( well easy as in i don't have to buy new harness mounts wheels and everything else) i just need to get away for this 70hp turd lol i can get my hands on a f22 and 5 speed tranny for cheap it needs a couple valves and a valve cover it has new clutch. but that would be way to much money...

Tranny

I Have a 5 speed tranny with a stage 1 clutch $200.00 plus shipping I can have pics in the morning when I pull it out of the car.

I got a d15 with a d16 vtec head and tranny that I woul let go for 350. Complete shift linkage, computer, mounts. This is a multi point motor and if you say your car has a 4 speed trans in it now it is most likely a dual point motor, so you may have to convert, (fairly simple, there is plenty of info on this site on how to do it.) Other than that it would be a straight bolt in. (and make more than 70hp) If you have any questions or are interested please give me a call at (330)-354-4822 because i have very limited internet access. Thanks.

Back