1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: OBD1 B-series Auto Tranny!

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Iquark, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Iquark

Iquark Senior Member

Hey, my friends tranny took a shit on him, and we really need to find an auto tranny for his 94 Teg. Anyone out there with an AUTO please sell it!

2. CRseX84

CRseX84 Senior Member

yo i have a JDM b16 tranny that will bolt right up to ur teggie. it will have betr gear ratio;s than the LS tranny its obvously auto too. comes wit torqueconverter. i already have it all boxed up and ready to go. a guy was spose to buy it but he baled out on me on the last sec. $300 +shipin and its urs. let me know. o and theres 31,000 mi on it. PM me to talk to me more about it
    Tyler

3. CRseX84

CRseX84 Senior Member

hey man i cant PM u back cuz ur files are full. empty them asap so i can get back to u .thanks
    Tyler

4. dwn2low

dwn2low Senior Member

I got a friend with a 93 obd1 tranny. PM me and i'll send you his addy he is trying to sale it quick so he will go low.

:)

5. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

I have the same trans but with 5000 on it since rebuild. Ill sell mine for 350 + shipping... unless you got shit to trade. hit me up on aim

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted