WTB: OBD1 B-series Auto Tranny!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iquark

Hey, my friends tranny took a shit on him, and we really need to find an auto tranny for his 94 Teg. Anyone out there with an AUTO please sell it!

yo i have a JDM b16 tranny that will bolt right up to ur teggie. it will have betr gear ratio;s than the LS tranny its obvously auto too. comes wit torqueconverter. i already have it all boxed up and ready to go. a guy was spose to buy it but he baled out on me on the last sec. $300 +shipin and its urs. let me know. o and theres 31,000 mi on it. PM me to talk to me more about it
Tyler

hey man i cant PM u back cuz ur files are full. empty them asap so i can get back to u .thanks
Tyler

I got a friend with a 93 obd1 tranny. PM me and i'll send you his addy he is trying to sale it quick so he will go low.

:)

Originally posted by dwn2low@Feb 13 2004, 10:02 AM
I got a friend with a 93 obd1 tranny. PM me and i'll send you his addy he is trying to sale it quick so he will go low.

:)

I have the same trans but with 5000 on it since rebuild. Ill sell mine for 350 + shipping... unless you got shit to trade. hit me up on aim

Back