WTB: OBD1 b16 ecu, linkage, mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
I am looking for a obd1 b16 ecu. right now I am running a chipped p28, I dont like the way my b16 runs with the p28 so I would like a ecu that hasn't been modified. also I am looking for shift linkage for a b16 for a crx. I am also looking for a mount kit, I also need the hasport cable to hydro conversion kit. let me know prices with shipping to colorado. :cold:

Originally posted by ripperbone@Dec 1 2004, 02:23 AM
I am looking for a obd1 b16 ecu. right now I am running a chipped p28, I dont like the way my b16 runs with the p28 so I would like a ecu that hasn't been modified. also I am looking for shift linkage for a b16 for a crx. I am also looking for a mount kit, I also need the hasport cable to hydro conversion kit. let me know prices with shipping to colorado. :cold:
[post=424430]Quoted post[/post]​

i got a obd1 pr3 if you want to do a straight trade for your p28...but i think vtec kicks in at like 5700...kinda late if you ask me...just PM me back

Originally posted by ripperbone@Dec 1 2004, 01:23 AM
[post=424430]Quoted post[/post]​

hey i got the ecu p30 obd1 5 speed im in colorado
pm your # and see what we can work out

Back