WTB : OEM Del Sol floor mats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Anyone know where to buy OEM Del Sol shit? I'm kinda busy/too lazy to look for it right now, basically I'm looking for the green zigzag floormats for a 93 (can't be 94 or above, they have a trunk release cut out of the mat, won't fit right)

Also, anyone know how much new seals for windows/roof run from Honda?

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 13 2003, 11:29 AM
Anyone know where to buy OEM Del Sol shit? I'm kinda busy/too lazy to look for it right now, basically I'm looking for the green zigzag floormats for a 93 (can't be 94 or above, they have a trunk release cut out of the mat, won't fit right)

Also, anyone know how much new seals for windows/roof run from Honda?

why the hell is this in general tech :moved: not by me

Check ebay for the floor mats (even though the zig zag ones are Uber ugly)

For the seals, if yours is a 93, you might be able to get them replaced because there was a recal in 93 (could have been 94 also)

This post belongs in our Classified Parts Forum, Please look for your post there.

:imgone:
:moved:

Thanks,

The Moderating Team

This WAS in General MAINTENANCE because I am looking for places that sell the oem honda shit, not looking for parts from someone. So there. :p

And ebay never has green ones, just blue and red...as for the seals, isn't there a statue of limitations on a recall? I don't think you can go back 10 years later and expect to have them replaced for free.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 13 2003, 10:59 AM
This WAS in General MAINTENANCE because I am looking for places that sell the oem honda shit, not looking for parts from someone. So there. :p

And ebay never has green ones, just blue and red...as for the seals, isn't there a statue of limitations on a recall? I don't think you can go back 10 years later and expect to have them replaced for free.

as for the seals, please post if you find anything about this, i wouldnt mind getting mine done for free, though i have never heard anything about a recall on them...

-Chris

really? i see blue and green on there all the time. i only saw red on there once, and i bought em cuz theyre pretty freakin rare. anyways, for the mats, try ebay, and try honda. i think they can still get the green (I know they cat get red, i tried).

Back