WTB: P72 OBD I

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

yeah i know this is gonna be crazy expensive, but i'm bidding on one on ebay and the dude's reserve is 220 plus shipping- just wanted to see if anyone on here could do any better- i didn't really wanna spend that much money on an ECU so help me out guys

i got one but its throwing code 41 because i fried a circut. so now it doesnt warm up the o2 sensor. it still works but i think it runs rich when the o2 is cold when you first start it up. otherwise its cool.

150?? it works it just uses the exhaust to heat up the o2 instead of the internal heater.

shipped? cause if so let me finish this auction out and see if i win (which i'm sure I won't) and as long I don't pick that one up i'll gets yours- obviously i would pick yours up right now, but unfortunately since i'm legally binded to the other one, i HAVE to buy it, should i win

where do you live?? im in nothern cali and i dont know how much shipping is ive never really sold anything before.

i'm in milford, PA 18337- i shipped a P28 to minnesota for about 12 bucks insured- so ya have an idea

and btw how did you fry a circuit

i had this straight pipe in my car and my o2 sensor poped out and it was dangling around when i was driving. so i pulled over and i tried to unclip it but i couldnt and it i pulled really hard and the wires that i spliced together came apart and the touched eachother.

oh well that makes sense- ok i was just wondering...i bet i could fix it too- but you said it just runs rich at idle cause there is no power to the sensor to heat it up? but once it's up to temp it runs fine

haha it's ok- well if you get a schematic i image you could find the relay or whatever component you fried- then buy a new one and solder it in-

cool thanks. i tried to fix it before but i just folowed the pins into the ecu then folowed the circuts around but i couldnt find anything burnt but now i guess it doesnt work that way

Back