WTB Rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

who the hell are you shipping through.. it cost me $60 to ship four 16's across the country through DHL..

i'm assuming they have tires still.. try DHL.. they are cheaper for heavier things

that was something i came across with ups rapid shipping , it was a joke. Didnt know that shipping would cost so much if you wanted 12 hour service. I get a discount through UPS and its about 50-70 to ship rims. and im charging acutual shipping charges , and 50 for all four rims, not to bad.

oh i forgot to tell you there powder coated white. ill be home in a little bit, and just bring it inside and takes some pics. tonight !!

who the hell are you shipping through.. it cost me $60 to ship four 16's across the country through DHL..

I'm assuming they have tires still. they are cheaper for heavier things

he was kidding, Those are like Express local pickup delivery services or something. half way cross the country within 12 hours. He was thinking it should be cheaper than the cost of the rims.

My car is white, so all the more perfect for me. Nice timing there with the comeback, Lol

sorry to break it to you... they are 4x114, so there is no way to fit them on your car. Unless you drill new holes in the wheel... imo not worth it.

oh well. Anyone else have any honda rims?

When did Accord switch to 4X114? I see the late 80's, early 90's ones were still 4X100

Does anyone have some Stock 15inch 4Lug Honda rims local to northern IL? If there are 15" Steelies from newer civics, I'd still take them, I just need something with some Width to them *195/205's

Back