wtb rolling chasis

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

d16X

i am looking for a 88-91 crx shell or a 88 and up civic shell if anyknows were i can get one plz let me know

i have one. pm me. i have a 95 vx hatch with b16 motor but one cylinder is bad. ill sell shell for 1500 if interested? or 2600 as is

where you located? I have one...well its a whole car. But I would be willing to seperate the drive train and the shell. Its an 89 civic hatch si. its white and the interior is mint. Typical honda rust has started on the rear. The car has New tokico struts all the way around, slotted rotors, new brakes, adjustable coil overs, and stock springs included, short shifter, rear strut tower brace, intake, gutted catylitic, tinted windows, pioneer rear speakers, audiobahn door speakers, pioneer head unit. I am sure I am over looking stuff. IT has a fully rebuilt si engine in it. port and polish, new valves, springs, rings, seals, timing belt, water pump, etc... The engine isnt in the car right now, its out because we just have got it put together. I am located in Indiana if your interested in the car let me know. We can work out a price. I have alot of extra parts to go with it also.
Joe
altered_image_Customs2003@yahoo.com

I've got an 89 CRX Si that will be a rolling shell before the end of the month- PM me. I'm in Texas.

Originally posted by allgo@Feb 2 2004, 02:09 AM
i have one. pm me. i have a 95 vx hatch with b16 motor but one cylinder is bad. ill sell shell for 1500 if interested? or 2600 as is

hey man i pm'd u would u be up for any trading for the car if so let me know but if not i would still like 2 get the car

hey man i pm'd u would u be up for any trading for the car if so let me know but if not i would still like 2 get the car

Back