WTB: Supercharger for my LS/VTEC setup b16 head?????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jam2506

Loooking for a supercharger kit for my b16 head..if anyone has a kit or used setup let me know ...no turbo setups thanks anyways..

word of advise. you need power to make for a supercharger to work. Not trying to steer you the wrong way but i have heard alot, and i mean alot of complaints and dissapointing stories about the JR Blower. Not to mention the service sucks. If i find the articles about the specific problems i'll post them up. like i said i'm not trying to sterr you awaay, just trying to help

would u recommend a procharger kit instead or maybe vortech kit...if you can find those articles i would appreciate it..if its not worth the money ill just drop it into building the head all the way up with bigger cams n all that stuff

well me personally, i would go turbo.custom kit that is. now i dont kow to much about this stuff since i'm all motor. I loved my origional setup which made 172whp. blew it up and redid the WHOLE motor. I'm pretty close to 200 now. But I WANT MORE! LOL all motor is cool but can get pricy sometimes. I f i could do it all again i would get a custom turbo. definitly think about tit though. you dont want to build the motor only to tear open to take the pistons out for boost, or sell the aggressive cams to downgrade to gsr's. you know what i mean Jellybean? I love my allmotor beast but i kinda would like some boost! since i dont want to tear it open,i'm planning to spray a hefty shot later on.

Yea, everyone tells me go turbo, its either all motor or supercharger and all motor is seemingy pricey because i can only go to like a stage 2 cam and stuff without upgrading the pistons but then I probably will be to high of compression to run pump gas they said without pinging the pistons..right now im real close to 200 whp, it is nice, but like u said i want more..id love it to be all motor monster gets more respect than forced induction...but supercharger seems the most reliable until i get my hatch up n running with the mini me swap...so I guess ill just get it retuned and talk to my guys about what to do next...thanks for the opnion will be kept in mind

supercharger is fine, this is just like all the ass hats that say ls/vtecs blow up.

Quoted post[/post]]
supercharger is fine, this is just like all the ass hats that say ls/vtecs blow up.

not that its garanteed to fail,just giving him the heads up on what the reviews of people who wanted one just like him.Only to get dissapointed and pissed off in the end.

GET THE BLOWER AND LET US KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT A COUPLE MONTHS INTO IT.

my friend just sold his gsr that had a jackson supercharger on it for like 4 years and the only problem he had was replacing 1 belt. he made plenty of power

Back