WTB: Turbo Stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
Deciding to take the plunge and turbo the big D. I'm looking for most of the related goodies for a modest (read MODEST, no SC61's or 50mm WG's) turbo setup. Manifolds, turbos, DP's, piping, FMIC's, etc. I have an oil line/drain setup from Stealthmode, and a BOV - but anything else - including some DSM 450's would be great.

Thanks for looking!

hey man i got a rhb5 subaru turbo with downpipe. Looks to be in good condition. I played with the wheel and everything and there is very little play. I bought it to turbo my d but went another way. It is missing the wastegate but if you go external it won't matter. Located in ct.

check out my thread a few down from you.... I have a log dseries mani with external gate flanged for a t3, autometer boost gauge with mount and all the fittnigs, and a couple charge pipes and a bunch of couplers & clamps

let me know if your interested, the mani and boost gauge are on ebay but id take them down for the right price

erebunicrx said:
what obd are you running? if your running obd 0 i have an pm6 sacketed with turbo edit.

he has an EG mini-me why would he be running obd0?

hes already got a socketed ECU :)

Thanks but no thanks for the PM6 -

Speedracer, the manifold and gauge are on my watch list right now, but I am interested in the charge pipes. hit me up with a PM with ballpark prices for the charge pipes, gauge and mani.

Thanks!

erebunicrx said:
where does it say he has a mini me?

there was a HUUUUGE thread about it not very long ago. i did the vtec wiring and got him hooked up with someone with a chipped ecu.

I got a whole homemade turbo kit; injectors to exhaust. It contains a wrx turbo, STD mani with a weirracing adapter plate, piping with t bolt clamps/silicon couplers, rev hard B&P IC, dsm BOV, injectors, 3" dp, and a kteller 3" exhaust with magnaflow muffler and hi flow cat for a HB. Let me know if you are interested.

EGProject said:
Thanks but no thanks for the PM6 -

Speedracer, the manifold and gauge are on my watch list right now, but I am interested in the charge pipes. hit me up with a PM with ballpark prices for the charge pipes, gauge and mani.

Thanks!

Pm sent

Back