WTB: USDM b16 throttle body

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
yea i need a USDMthrottle body....no JDM....B16a2 or b16a3 only...thank you

I have one from a '00 si, how much are you looking to spend? I also have quite a few other parts left over from piecing my swap together if you need anything else.

the map sensor mounts on top of TB right?..how much are willing to let it go for?..

Originally posted by DesertDx@Aug 23 2005, 05:41 PM
How about $60 shipped?
[post=544238]Quoted post[/post]​

can you do any better than that...i lost some money on my other deal...and it sucks the only reason i need it is because i'm tryin to referee my car..

Originally posted by eg6sir@Aug 23 2005, 09:28 PM
how about 35 shipped :thumbsup:
[post=544257]Quoted post[/post]​

ive got a USDM LS throttle body, same bore size and has the map on top. unless theres a specific reason you want one that came off a B16.

Sorry man, but its gonna cost me $15 to ship it and $20 is just not enough to get my lazy ass to take it off of the manifold, package it, and ship it. I would go $50.

Originally posted by DesertDx@Aug 23 2005, 06:55 PM
Sorry man, but its gonna cost me $15 to ship it and $20 is just not enough to get my lazy ass to take it off of the manifold, package it, and ship it. I would go $50.
[post=544266]Quoted post[/post]​

just got one in the mail today..wrong one though...it said $5.20 for shipping...so how does $30 sound to take it off and ship it...

i really need this ASAP...so if someone has one i will be able to use to referee my car for smog...let me know...come on people..someone has to have one...out of 40,000 people ...someone has to

Back