wtb: vtec oil pressure sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

OBD0 VTEC Oil Pressure Sensorb]

pm me or email me with what you've got.

pm'd you... i forgot to add in the PM, i might be able to get you the PR3 pistons. maybe we can work a combo deal...

Quoted post[/post]]
im going LSVTEC and need these parts: obd0 pw0 or obd0 pr3 ecu (either or for under $100), b16a obd0 dist (under $100). and pr3 or p30 pistons (found pr3's for $80 shipped, so around that would be nice.). lastly, i would like to also get a JDM ITR valve cover (red) for a good price. email or pm me on here.

These are the parts:
B16A OBD Distributor (under $100 + shipping)
Virgin PR3 or PW0 ECU (under $100 + shipping)
JDM PR3 or P30 Pistons (no rods needed, but wrist pins please. found em for $80 + shipping, so about that please)
Red ITR Valve Cover - Mint Only ($150 or less)

200 shipped for chipped and crome tuned PWO (great power), Also will throw in a jdm obd0 dizzy.

This was tuned for my prevoius lsvtec with gsr cams,pr3 pistons(with pr4 rods). Dynoe'd at 172 hp. A/F curve was perfect. call me at 850-545-3670. the names Abel. i have paypal and do have vouched from formby,mike bergy and more

Damn i just realized it was you brian11to1 :) anyways holler back if you interested

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
im going LSVTEC and need these parts: obd0 pw0 or obd0 pr3 ecu (either or for under $100), b16a obd0 dist (under $100). and pr3 or p30 pistons (found pr3's for $80 shipped, so around that would be nice.). lastly, i would like to also get a JDM ITR valve cover (red) for a good price. email or pm me on here.

These are the parts:
B16A OBD Distributor (under $100 + shipping)
Virgin PR3 or PW0 ECU (under $100 + shipping)
JDM PR3 or P30 Pistons (no rods needed, but wrist pins please. found em for $80 + shipping, so about that please)
Red ITR Valve Cover - Mint Only ($150 or less)

200 shipped for chipped and crome tuned PWO (great power), Also will throw in a jdm obd0 dizzy.

This was tuned for my prevoius lsvtec with gsr cams,pr3 pistons(with pr4 rods). Dynoe'd at 172 hp. A/F curve was perfect. call me at 850-545-3670. the names Abel. i have paypal and do have vouched from formby,mike bergy and more

Damn i just realized it was you brian11to1 :) anyways holler back if you interested

I'll vouch for TACO.... best seller on here....when ever he sells something...lol

I got a pr3 obd0 ecu. Chipped and socketed w/ mines chip. $100+10 shipping. I have a verified business paypal account. Just let me know.
wMTE4NDYwMjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTE4NDYwMzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

If your going LSVTEC , i have a type r water pump with toda gear for sale..

thats right Formby!

anyway just letting you know that my offer still stands. And i have the dizzy if you need it. I believe i was asking 60 bucks shipped. lmk

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

why would i want that? try posting it in the for sale section and not my threads.

He wasn't offering it to you, stupid ass...and this isn't your thread...

lmao...fuckin' retard

And Brian, I've got an OBD0 B16 distributor i'll letcha have cheap if everyone else falls through...

Quoted post[/post]]
is this motor goin in a 4th gen i assume?

no.

Quoted post[/post]]
I got a pr3 obd0 ecu. Chipped and socketed w/ mines chip. $100+10 shipping. I have a verified business paypal account. Just let me know.
wMTE4NDYwMjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTE4NDYwMzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

no thanks.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

why would i want that? try posting it in the for sale section and not my threads.

kpeters, he wasnt offering it to you.
b18turbo, what are you asking for the water pump?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

He wasn't offering it to you, stupid ass...and this isn't your thread...

lmao...fuckin' retard

And Brian, I've got an OBD0 B16 distributor i'll letcha have cheap if everyone else falls through...
thanks wil, how much do you want for the distributor?
all i need is the distirbutor now.

Back