WTB Wheel(s) and exhaust pipe..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ChrisSiR

alright, if anyone has any leads on a header pipe(pipe after the exhaust manifold) for a b16a sir please let me know, i bent it due to the low ground clearance when i first baught the car <_< ..... now it rattles on the oil pan

also looking for 1 (or a set) of 14inch HX wheels with or w/o tires, if you have any info on either of these please let me know..... i really only need one, baught the car with an ugly accord wheel....

This is what the wheels look like....
fc4e7629.jpg

how much would you pay for the set of wheels ? my buddy has a set on his older crx and they have good tires. If i hit him up with the right price, he might sell them.

Originally posted by randerson165@Sep 4 2003, 01:39 AM
how much would you pay for the set of wheels ? my buddy has a set on his older crx and they have good tires. If i hit him up with the right price, he might sell them.

i think they are the HX wheels... 14's.. price? i donno.... ask him what he would take for them.... shipped to Colorado.... i really only need 1 (i know, pretty damn impossible to just buy 1 wheel but all i need is one to complete the set)

Back