WTB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93cxhatch

Power window and power lock assemblies for my 93 hatch. Also the rear wiring section for a hatch interior. Hopefully including the rear window wiper wiring. Still interested if not. Rear hatch glass shock nuts. They hold the shocks to the glass and lift the glass up. Also they are flat on the outside.
1182003102442AM77781.jpg
My Car

sweet car man the way i did mine was I gat all the parts from a 96 ex coupe and getto it out it works just takes alot of time

My friend has the doors off a 93 ex coupe.. lemme call him and see if he still has them.. shipping's prolly expensive tho

Positive Criticism (sp?) Raise the car up a little bit, fix the hood, or was it not shut and latched all the way?... otherwise it looks great.

The hoods fucked, but the wheel tuck looks fuggen sweet. I don't like big blingy wheels on little cars, but I like those.
:thumbsup:

Oh and bump.

Edit: I checked your profile. It's bagged. Sweet.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Nov 14 2003, 05:59 PM
Positive Criticism (sp?) Raise the car up a little bit, fix the hood, or was it not shut and latched all the way?... otherwise it looks great.

The car has air ride so I can raise it whenever I want.
As far as the hood goes. the radiator support was pushed in a little, but I took care of that. Oh yeah and I put on a full body kit yesterday.

Hi... it's been quite ahwile I'm on this site... this is what I have
Power Window Motor Kit, fits 92-95 hatchback, 2 dr coupe, EG 4 dr
I also happen to have the window control switches, taken from a JDM specs car. Which also means RHD, both the driver's control switch and passenger window control switch.
Window control switch I only have the switches in grey color.
I do not have the wire harness for the window motor. I might also not have the wire harness for the switches.
PM me anytime... cheers.... ;)

Back