WTC BBC News conspiracy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

exactly, it's not the authority. I merely said that it contained pictures what show the items of reckage at the pentagon that do not fit the story.

There has been video footage of the owner himself saying they "pulled" WTC 7 since day one.

The stories told on 911 were the stories that "they" wanted you to believe. While "Loose Change" is not an authority, there are too many things that don't make sense. For those who agree with the "oficial" story, let me ask, do you agree with the Patriot Act? It's the biggest piece of shit ever. The Patriot Act takes away your rights, and gives the President dictatorial powers.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."--James Madison

Last edited:
The stories told on 911 were the stories that "they" wanted you to believe. While "Loose Change" is not an authority, there are too many things that don't make sense. For those who agree with the "oficial" story, let me ask, do you agree with the Patriot Act? It's the biggest piece of shit ever. The Patriot Act takes away your rights, and gives the President dictatorial powers.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."--James Madison

That patriot act has been around for over 30 years. These executives were made clear in it then.

More uneducated Bush Hate.

If it was actually a MIG that crashed into the Pentagon, how do you explain all the witnesses that said they saw a big passenger airliner crash into the side of the Pentagon. What happened to American Airlines flight 77 and all its crew and passengers? Did they just disappear?

That patriot act has been around for over 30 years. These executives were made clear in it then.

More uneducated Bush Hate.

He never mentioned Bush.
Also, It doesn't matter if the patriot act is 100 years old, anything that infringes an individuals right to privacy is a banana peel on the slippery slope of dictatorship.

Soon America will be a complete Oligarchy guised as a Democracy.

Nevermind, that happened a while ago.

When did you ever think that we were "free" ? Not in our lifetimes, I can tell you.

When did you ever think that we were "free" ? Not in our lifetimes, I can tell you.

So that makes it okay? Isn't freedom at the very least a goal to try and strive toward? We may be safer, but you've got to admit we're moving in the wrong direction toward the goal of real freedom.

If you look at the USA Patriot Act, is says "USA Patriot Act of 2001", not 1971. So where you are getting 30 years is beyond me. Bush hate? No, I am not democrat or republican, I am libertarian. I believe in the Constitution of the United States of America, and freedom. You obviously are a Bush supporter, which means you agree on ruling the nation with a militaristic, know-nothing attitude. I'm guessing also, that you believe that bunch of Arab boogie men with boxcutters are responsible for this. Maybe you should do some research. This is tyranny, can't you see it. Wake up.

"When the government fears the people, there is liberty; when the people fear the government, there is tyranny" -Thomas Jefferson

I also don't believe in Democracy. Because Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of people can take away the rights of the other 49. The constitution says nothing about Democracy, it infact says Republic several times. All of you should read the Constitution and know your rights. It's important for everyone as an American.

Back