WTD: Honda Del Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

emldelsol

Hi,

I'm looking for a Honda Del Sol with the following specs:

-94 or 95 if available with the Samba Green color ONLY
-SI VTEC
-ABS (optional-not sure how common these were since I rarely see them listed with ABS)
-less than 100K mileage
-automatic
-radio/cassette/CD
-A/C
-private sellers need to be within 250 miles of Cedar Rapids/Iowa City, Iowa and dealers can be anywhere nationwide.

If you or someone you know has a Del Sol with these specs that is for sale and in the area specified LMK! Also interested in dealers in your area that have this particular car too.

Thanks for any help,
Marlies

The Del Sol Si Samaba Green was only made in 93 and 94....and I don't think they made them in automatic did they? (The 93-94 Samba Green Si I mean.)
ABS did not start until 1995, and I beleive that is only on DOHC VTEC ones.

The Samba green is extremely rare, good luck finding one...I looked about a year before I found mine :eek:

Hi,

I just mentioned 95 just in case someone had one custom painted in the Samba color. ;)

I thought the ABS is also with the SI VTEC too.

Thanks for the luck. I hope it doesn't take me a year! :blink:

Marlies

>The Del Sol Si Samaba Green was only made in 93 and 94....and I don't think >they made them in automatic did they? (The 93-94 Samba Green Si I mean.)
>ABS did not start until 1995, and I beleive that is only on DOHC VTEC ones.

>The Samba green is extremely rare, good luck finding one...I looked about a >year before I found mine

Hi,

I found the Del Sol I was looking for a few months ago.

Thanks for all your help!

Marlies

Back