WTF...Goddamn New Yorkers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah and you the meaning of....NIGHT LOCK DOWN....

To bad about your grill. If the laws there are like Texas you could just get yourself a sawed off (18") and protect your own shit......!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a bad idea...considering I just went to court for possesion of a firearm.

Razor blades might cause said thieves to bleed on your shit, and unless its a deep brownish red, that will suck. Rig up some wires instead, small jolts of electricity when they try and grab things will be a lot funnier... or instead of shocking them you could rig the wires to blow the horn. Just run the + side of the circuit and the - side of the circuit very close to eachother with uninsulated wires. Whenever the punks grab it they will close the circuit and cause your horn to go off... I bet they only try it once.

no it's green.

the grills are plastic and there is too much room for the electric idea and no place for blades.

It's the other side, this is the one they stole first. It's been replaced. But they took the smaller driver sode one.

wMTAxMTc4NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Tape the razors to theback, facing down. They have to grab that edge at some point. Then, if someone is walking by, they can't touch it. You have to get successful at taking it. If you want to remove it and reinstall the blades, pop the hood. I suppose these cats aren't popping your hood to take the grille.

NEWS FLASH:

YOU CAN AND WILL GET SUED FOR PUTTING TRAPS ON YOUR SHIT.

Even if the plaintiff's intent was to steal from you.

Yes, this wasn't ignored. But you can't be blamed for a sharp surface being in the way of a theft - What if the burglar cut themselves on a steel burr ? Same deal, only this guarantees the cut.

If this situation happened, and the thieves said "I got cut on his radiator" the court would laugh. It is defensible.

99.999999% chance they will cut themselves and go home to nurse the wounds and never do anything to retaliate.

There was ONE court that decided in favor of the plaintiff in a criminal case because of this circumstance, and thus the precedent was set. This ruling has only happened maybe 3 times in history, and I'm willing to bet (Although not sure) that that ruling came from the 9th Circuit. In New York, if you show up at a police station "I cut myself stealing some foo's audi bling" they would lock them up, throw them out, or flat out beat the hell out of them.

NY is a tough town. My friend got caught by a cop stealing back his own car, and the cop helped him to track the theif down and after working him over for a few minutes, brought him downtown for booking. I was present for this (I waited outside). My friend was black,the cop was white - But they were New Yorkers so they were on the same side. (The kid stole my friend's Cutlass to use it as an unlicenced cab for the day, and my friend found the kid, in traffic, and pulled him from the window and beat the shit out of him on the street. The cop came and broke it up, the kid got away (for a minute))

Back