What the fuck is going on here. Bought another axle.... Well, it snappped. I think I hit a whole 1 psi of boost if that I was trying to look at the boost gauge and road. I'm still having boost leak issues, I think I may have even fixed the leak BUT NO, the axle didn't want to hold up. I even went with a GSR axle this time just in case for some odd reason i didn't have the leak. Now a GSR axle can defenitly handle 150 hp and with no boost I defenitly don't have that much. Am I getting shitty axles or do I just have bad luck. This doesn't make sense. I can understand the other one being a piece of shit because I let it hang for an hour or two by itself. This one I put in immediately after I got it. I was doing like 50 mph when the thing decided to take a shit.