WTF is this? I want one :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AND WHY YOU HAVE TO DE-REP ME??? seriously...? what is the point in that?

yeah, well i wasnt concerned when i thought he was going to accept a joke. but then he had to go and de-rep me which was an a** move. now im concerned.

yeah, well i wasnt concerned when i thought he was going to accept a joke. but then he had to go and de-rep me which was an a** move. now im concerned.
well who ever gave you neg rep must have not been that big because your still in the green

im not green any more, which i dont under stand. why do you waste time de repping me? seriously?

pic to verify plz? seems like all the kaisers i see have the square back, not slant...

After looking around, the Kaisers are the slant backs, and the AMGenerals are flat back. The Kaiser Commando appears to be an exception. (And what an ugly fuckin thing that is)

the reason i say its a jeepster is because it has the same markings on the door.but that kaiser looks alot like it also

aight... maybe this???? its still a jeepster. no way that it could be anything else

littlecrash1.jpg

that is hard top version though. think its a 1869?

No.. no.. you're right. It's a Jeepster. That pic shows it.

I thought that Jeepsters were more Kubel-looking than that. Also, had flat iron fender pancakes instead of the thicker fenders.

yeah. how about that for contributing to this thread.

Back