wtf is up with survivor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
like eveyone in my frweakin office has been talking about this stupid show all freakin morning.

if i hear Rupert one more time, i'm going to flip out

LMAO... supposedly he won all the money last night.

I don't watch that shit, but i had to hear about it too. :roll:

Worst show on TV. Well, besides all the rest of the reality TV shows. :) And besides Friends, too. OH WAIT....Friends isn't on anymore. :lol:

my mom talks and obsesses over this show constantly... i'm glad rupert one because she wanted him to... now she won't obsess over how he lost or got voted off anymore.

fucking shit. i hate that god damn show. everyone should jump off the island and swim home... if they can. whoever makes it to the US first is the true... SURVIVOR. ha

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 14 2004, 10:48 AM
He reminds me of that guy in Revenge of The Nerds.

ogre :D

that movie kicks ass :worthy:

Rupert is bad ass.

Sunday was the big final episode for this season. Boston rob proposed to Amber, last 2 contestents. Anyways, amber won, then at the end of the show, they said "Vote who you think the best survior is and the winner will win another million." Repert won.

B. Repurt OWNS jOOOOO!

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 14 2004, 01:48 PM
Rupert is bad ass.

Sunday was the big final episode for this season. Boston rob proposed to Amber, last 2 contestents. Anyways, amber won, then at the end of the show, they said "Vote who you think the best survior is and the winner will win another million." Repert won.

B. Repurt OWNS jOOOOO!

:lmao: Repurt? :lol:

Fuck that. It's all about adult swim.

The rest of television programming licks balls

Back