WTF...no more HFS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

racintweek

WTF 99.1 WHFS is spanish music?!?!?!?????!!
On NBC 4 last night they said the owner of 99.1 said there is more a of a market for a spanish station that is why he changed programming. I have nothing against a spanish station but really, that guy has his head up his ass or is severely retarded. There are a lot of Hispanic people on this area but, thats only one demographic. The old HFS attracted whites, blacks, and hispanics.

please bombard the owner w/ numerous e-mails to put the old HFS back on, i WILL NOT be forced to listen to 101.1 Elliot in the morning is a fag.

In protest to 99.1 and my long lasting hatred for 101.1 i am now listening to
103.5 Classical music

ADDRESS:
WHFS 99.1 FM STUDIOS
4200 Parliament Place
Suite 300
Lanham, MD 20706
Office: 301.306.0991

lets starts a riot

Originally posted by racintweek@Jan 13 2005, 06:26 AM
WTF 99.1 WHFS is spanish music?!?!?!?????!!
On NBC 4 last night they said the owner of 99.1 said there is more a of a market for a spanish station that is why he changed programming. I have nothing against a spanish station but really, that guy has his head up his ass or is severely retarded. There are a lot of Hispanic people on this area but, thats only one demographic. The old HFS attracted whites, blacks, and hispanics.

please bombard the owner w/ numerous e-mails to put the old HFS back on, i WILL NOT be forced to listen to 101.1 Elliot in the morning is a fag.

In protest to 99.1 and my long lasting hatred for 101.1 i am now listening to
103.5 Classical music
[post=445039]Quoted post[/post]​

i think elliot is halrious, been listening to him for years. Junkies sucked ass, im glad those guys are off.. HFS going la viva loca kinda sucks but hey it's a radio station. I dont care enough to write them.

I feel bad for all the people that won the auctions to help the tsunami victums , that purchased the 3 sets of tickets for any HFS show. They got screwed.

ps. This would have been better in the local area.

pss. B we need a local area for mid east

Originally posted by mdlax1@Jan 13 2005, 09:37 AM
pss. B we need a local area for mid east
[post=445074]Quoted post[/post]​

show me that there's 5-10 memebrs who post daily, and i'll add it.

im so pissed they did this. hfs was hands down my favorite station. i cant believe they would do this with no warning, no notice, nothing. this is pretty much exactly what happened in that movie airheads. its all about the fucking green.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 13 2005, 09:47 AM
[post=445077]Quoted post[/post]​

Me
Jeffie7
mdlax1
feardagreencivic
racintweek
DTEC

like i said the guys said there was more of a market
BS tell me a spanish musican that will draw a bigger crowd than Jay-z, or run-dmc. the HFestival was huge. They supported a large number of local bands and my fave fri night hangout Buzz
how many radio stations in the US put on a concert that sells out 100,000 tickets in 20 mins every year
that guy is a fucking moron

this is really gay

like i said, its all about the green. theres not a latin music radio station that i know of, and if theres that many hispanics, then you know they will all tune in. it just sucks cause IMO HFS had the best music, the best DJ's and the best raido shows. i hope its just some sick joke, but i doubt it. and from the looks of it, i dont think they are gonna move to another station. RIP HFS :(

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Jan 13 2005, 10:31 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jan 13 2005, 09:47 AM
[post=445077]Quoted post[/post]​

Me
Jeffie7
mdlax1
feardagreencivic
racintweek
DTEC
[post=445090]Quoted post[/post]​

i live in Virginia so that makes me mid-east...or something.

TPP I doubt you could get 99.1

as far as no more Hfstival I'm guessing being that the Hfstival was one of the largest concerts in the counry it will still be a anual thing. with or with out 99.1

Either way 991 could kiss my ass that station sucks ass.
I had to put up with that shitty station every night at the gym I could lipsynch every song.

It played the same shit over and over even more so then a country station.

I for one love the fact that it turned into a spanish station

the only downside I see is no more love line but I'm sure another station will pick it up in a few days if one hasnt already.

99.1 from about 97 and back was great. as of 2004 HFS sucked ass.

Back