wtf? not running

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a 93 ls in a 1990 hatch . i have already done the dualpoint to multipoint( i did it the right way to i got a custom harness from hasport cost me a lot of money to like $315 with the cost of the a uncut dx harness and an uncut obd-0 ls(91) harness)

my motor runs but only on 1 cylinder( cylinder 4 or the leftmost cylinder when lookin at motor from front of car) i have great compression on all cylinders, i have fire on all cylinders, and i have fuel on all cylinders/ my injectors are pulsing and my injector plugs are pulsing

i have everything that it takes to make a motor run why isnt it runing on all four clyinders i have tried switching my plug wires around everyway possible but no luck

what could it be???

please respond
thanks daniel a.k.a. blngblngskater

Bad plug wires.

edit: Even if you have fire, you may not have enough fire. This was one of the problems I had when I first put the B16 in my hatch. Replace the plug wires.

autozone.com has a free repair guide section

get new wires and then check firing order against those manuals...

or your helms if you have one, and you def should

i checked and set my timing perfect i dont know what is going on it should be running great

when we dropped a 95 h22 in a 97 accord we had a problem with the same symtoms .. #1 injectors wernt grounded , #2 dizzy isnt wired right! , just my situation hope it helps ... just because it from ha sport dont mean it is 100 percent.. look into ur wiring more

timing, compression, fuel and spark are the 4 requirements to get it to turn over/run.

go over all 4 of these 34242 times. something is missing.

'9s Z6 into 89 Dx had same sort of problem ..... would not fire, had fuel and spark. Checked spark plug wires correct (I changed a few times, not sure if they were correct or not). Also, ground wire to engine (near water thermostat housing) was not tightened down properly. After corrected, started no problem (well few minor probs .... but started and ran).

Back