wtf vid of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^God damn I remember that. Truly scary!

BTW, he reminds me of some muppet or Sesame St character

Last edited:
Thanks Brutal, I'm glad I know enough to not watch that one. I was up 72 hours after Chicken Little (though for other reasons.) I heard that guy died not too long ago.

i think they gave that girl a smirnoff,dressed her up and put her outside to try and hold her own drunk ass up :D

I've seen the creepy tap dancing chick, made me cringe. I've clicked on this thread day after day and I can't get myself to watch the OP's vids lol. Especially cause I get on just before I'm about to go to bed.

The one video that fucked with my head the absolute worst was one I saw about two months or so ago. In another country, some kids wrapped an f150 around a pole and small flame started under the gas tank. You could see a passenger knocked out cold in plain view because the pole ripped the vehicle open. You could hear another passenger or two screaming inside and slamming the horn as the fire grew larger and larger. There were all these people just watching and this douche was just holding a camera. I couldn't watch the whole thing, but it sickens me that people could just watch. I understand(for quite a few reasons) why most wouldn't help, but.... yeah you see what I mean. I don't feel like searchin for the link, but I will if people really wanna see it. Idk how it ended, as I couldn't watch the whole thing. For fucking weeks I dreamt about helping them(day and night).

Back