WTS-1990 Hatch Si LS/Vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Swoop

I am selling my 1990 Honda Hatch Ls/Vtec-
Some parts used in the swap are
-b18a Block honed and sleeved
-b16 Head, Skunk 2 valve springs and retainers
the head was port and polished on the intake and exhaust sides
-ITR Pistons
-ARP Head Bolts
-ITR Intake Mani
-AFR Gauge and Oil Pressure Gauges
-Aem Fuel Rail
-Aftermarket motor mounts-Forgot the brand
-Ericks racing FRP
-Stock b16 cams and gears
-Focuz Headers-Slight exhaust leak Really needs set of b18 to completely work
-YS1 Transmission-Slight 3rd gear grind-Would need work
-Stage 3 Act Clutch
-8lb flywheel
-92 GSR Integra center console
-Alpine CD Player
-Panasonic Speakers\
-Toyo proxies, with stock Si Wheels paint black to match car with red outline
---: About a month ago i replaced the headgasket and all o-rings and seals no leaks and i did this very carefully i have pictures and reciepts to show what was done. The Car runs smooth, idles smooth and only in my perspective would need a good tune and tranny rebuild-Only a slight 3rd gear grind though. The car would need a new front bumper and hood, small accident when i was driving-guy infront of me stopped suddenly at around 5mph and i hit him from behind- No other Damage. I do have the RPM Tach the car came with-its afttermarket and would need to be wired up.
Other Various Things i am probably missing, Cant think of them all

I am asking 3200.00 OBO I would really like to see what i can get for the car. However i am looking for a 92+ Newer model hatch with AC-and Interior doesnt matter on the motor-SOHC or DOHC is fine with me and not to much body damage. Would have to be as close to stock as possible such things as wheels and tires and bolt on are ok.

Attachments

• 2292238_1.jpg
    2292238_1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 260
  • 2292238_2.jpg
    2292238_2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 253
  • 2292238_5.jpg
    2292238_5.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 184
  • 2292238_6.jpg
    2292238_6.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 202
Would like to add-The interior is in excellent condition for this year of vehicle no stains or anything of that sort just minimal wear and the famous rip in the side of the seat on the drivers side. all interior pieces are there but the rear hatch cover-The glove compartment would need replaced, i pulled on it to hard and the plasics broke on it-I dont even use it. Any questions or anything you want to know or more pics i can get them.... email me at bsoe7@yahoo.com my name is Brandon BTW-Located in Oklahoma

i got a 93 hatch that has stock sohc vtec,2.25 cat back with high flow cat.eibach springs,98 front conversion.all the car needs is paint.interior is out of a integra color black.i'm willing to trade contact me via e-mail or call 8564611721 my name is ian and im in jersey.

Trade

Sounds about like what im looking for.. could u send me some pictures? how many miles are on it?

Back