WTS : OEM CTR LSD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

bought this from airjockie a few months ago when i was planning to boost, now im buying a new car and dont need it anymore.

from airjockies post --

Like new unit, was told by the seller in Japan that it is super low on the miles...prolly around 10000 miles on it...he installed an ATS. The unit is in CT, so local pick-up OK, but can ship...

I believe it will fit in any B-series trany...but don't qoute me... :wink:

But it was from a B16B EK9 Civic Type-R...but they guy had it in his DC2 ITR --

pics are here http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/v/airjockie/album775/

from aai - abc its airjockies original pics, but its in exact same condition. pulled it out of box to check it out and stuck it back in. beent here ever since.

am shipping from florida, 32425

asking 400 shipped or 380 + shipping, just trying to get what i paid for it

thanks

too bad you can't use it.... :cry:

but it is a mint LSD...and well worth the price for it. :wink:

wish I had the cash..I would take this off your hands in a hot second...maybe in a week or so..I have some parts that I am trying to get rid of as well....unless you need anything that I could trade ya for..I hav too much stuff to list. LMK

Quoted post[/post]]
How about $300 picked up? Let me know. There is one on ebay for $319. Email sheekdude@hotmail.com.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-Civic-R...1QQcmdZViewItem

The one on ebay doen't list the miles it's been used....the one I sold micah has very little miles on it...and it is well worth the price he is asking for it.

$400 shipped for a 10,000 mile near mint used LSD is way better than $330 for one with an unknown condition and miles used. And $300 picked up is lowballing it....but if he takes your lowballing bid...that's up to him.

So you still have the tranny??? will if you do how much shipped to San Antonio, Tx.??

not a tranny, its the LSD only

whats your zip and ill get a quote.

id imagine prolly 20-30 bucks, its not that heavy

well i just estimated 5lbs in an 8x8x8 package and dhl ground is 5.59
fucking cheap.

the box is prolly a little smaller then that too.

anyway lemme know, id like 400 shipped, but im flexible.

got alot of shit going on and could use some extra cash.
in an attempt to just get rid of this thing im knocking off 100 bucks.

300 shipped.
any takers?

thats f'n cheap...if I had a GSR tranny, I'd jump on it

someone pick this up

I'd buy it back at that price.....but I still have nothing to put it in :cry:

dammit!!...If I had a better job I'd buy it, as long as it fits in my b16 tranny...I'd assume that it does. unfortunately I've only got 300 to my name and a once a week job. If you can hold on to this till the end of the month I'll give you 350 shipped.

Back