1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wts or wtt 97 cx hb clean

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by c97x, May 19, 2007.

1. c97x

c97x sorry boss, its turbo

I just picked this car up about 4 months ago, but i want to get my project crx going so i figure that i want to try and sell or trade this one. Its in great condition runs fine and have never had a problem with it. brand new headers, exhaust, intake and tints, dropped with kyb shocks and eibach springs, sony active black panel head unit, clean interior with no rips only slight cigg burn on passanger seat and shift boot, 65200 miles on car and motor, only 2 small dents on the driverside, tires with 70% tread, brakes new 5 months ago. Located in buffalo, ny

Attached Files:

2. turnere

turnere New Member

how much are you asking?

3. c97x

im just lookin to see what people are willing to offer, obviously not like 2000 but just scouting the market, i might just sell it locally because all the honda's around here have 90k+ miles and lots of kids want um

4. c97x

im having a short shift put in it as we speak

5. caliguynsc

caliguynsc New Member

i have a 91 civic si zc turbo it's in the for sale or trade threads i'm in south carolina

6. caliguynsc

caliguynsc New Member

hey i also have a 91 b18a swap full swap everything u need besides the sift linkage

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted