WTT: 1970 honda cb 750four motorcycle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxdude219

i have a 1970 honda cb750 four cyl. its had the trans and carbs rebuilt, flat black paint job (shaved emblems), vance and hines full exhaust, straight drag bars, large front and rear sprocket (the stock front sprocket sheered so i upgraded it, and the rear just to be safe...), and it also has a new chain.
it's a pretty quick bike for as old as it is... it'll hit 100mph like nothin...

I want to trade it for a 90-91 crx si, either running and driving one or an engineless one.
i would prefer a rex without a motor or trans.
and please no rust buckets... not to be picky but i would prefer a white or black crx...

i will post pics of bike upon demand...

i lent my camera to my brother, so it'll be a day or two til i get pics... what is your eg coupe hatch or sedan? motor or no?

wow thats an awesome car man...
now im gonna tell you this bike isnt as nice as ur thinkin if you'd put up a trade like that cause it hasnt been completely restored or anything it has just had tranny and carbs rebuilt and some paint work done by me and my dad...
but i can still post some pictures for you to reference off of...

I was thinkin partial trade, but i wasnt sure if youd be interested. definately post some pics. i have alot of connections for project cars, maybe we can work somthing out. and I live in new mexico, so if your worried about rust. that isnt an issue with cars down here. Lets see some PICS.

Back