wtt 2 crx's for a hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryangt

i have 2 rex's my baby is my 91 with a b18a swap with a ys1 trans, act clutch, blah blah blah it dosent run right now because im in the middle of a wiring conversion, it was a dx but im converting it to HF i dont have the time for this car anymore.
my second is a red 90 rex it needs paint, the typical interior stuff, but its a stock HF and is in very very excellent mechanical condition with no wiring hacks or anything.
i dont have time for my projects right now so maybe someone can trade me both cars for a Hatch id prefer a 92+ hatch
lemme know for pics and crap and ill take some this weekend.
i know someone will want to do this, it really is a good deal for someone with some time.
pm me if you have ?'s

Originally posted by ryangt@Feb 18 2005, 08:19 AM
i have 2 rex's my baby is my 91 with a b18a swap with a ys1 trans, act clutch, blah blah blah it dosent run right now because im in the middle of a wiring conversion, it was a dx but im converting it to HF i dont have the time for this car anymore.
my second is a red 90 rex it needs paint, the typical interior stuff, but its a stock HF and is in very very excellent mechanical condition with no wiring hacks or anything.
i dont have time for my projects right now so maybe someone can trade me both cars for a Hatch id prefer a 92+ hatch
lemme know for pics and crap and ill take some this weekend.
i know someone will want to do this, it really is a good deal for someone with some time.
pm me if you have ?'s
[post=462527]Quoted post[/post]​

if i was on that side of the country I would probably do it...but then again I don't have the time, I barely have enough to get my hatch done.

or hey if anyone has just a two door civic that would be considered also, must be 5 speed whatever it has done lemme know

Back