WTT:89 Si Hatch with or w/o swap for EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
Have a Black 89 Civic Si Hatch completely stock (except exhaust). Black with grey interior, moon roof, AC etc etc. everything works. heres the deal... The block is freshly rehoned with all new OEM rings, seals, bearings, belts, water pump, clutch and flywheel. The motor is not in the car as of yet(waiting on the rings to come into the local H dealer). anyhow, I was palnning on building and selling the car as soon as I got it running to buy a truck. My buddy just sold me his truck for cheap so I want an EG. I would be willing to work a deal if someome wants an EF. I have various swaps (b16a, b18a/b), mounts, axles, ecus linkage etc. etc. to work into the deal or you could take it stock. I could finish the car, build the motor pr give you the pieces whatever you want. I just know I don't need it anynore(already have 40k + into a CRX) My only stipulation is the chasssis has to be clean, no major dents, paint etc. I don't care about the motor/AC/ exhaust suspension. LMK what you all have out there.

matt

Originally posted by jessed@Aug 25 2004, 09:59 PM
where are you located? call me please, asap!: 731.298.4883
[post=381874]Quoted post[/post]​

So Cal!

Back