1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTT/ 94 Civic Vx Hatch D16z6 in Kansas City MO

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Unit02VXHatch, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Unit02VXHatch

Unit02VXHatch Junior Member

What i have...........

1994 Honda Civic VX Hatch

Located in Kansas City MO 64111

Chassis has 180XXXmiles

Engine D16z6 from a 1992 Civic EX with 130K (very good compression) virgin P28 ecu
    no cel's runs amazing

Transmission from a 1999 Civic EX (Y8) with 65K no grinds

Body is in fair condition with some hail damage and dings, hood is the worst, rear bumper is black, minor fender rust on both rear fenders. Car is red with original paint. Currently on original 13" VX wheels with good tread. Muffler tip is dented a bit, and front spoiler is missing.

Interior is in very good condition, normal wear on seats, dash very nice, no front carpet, rear seats and hatch carpet intact and in good shape

Vehicle has no ac or power steering and needs the Ebrake adjusted to function

Recent Replacement parts and modifications

basics.. New battery, positive batt cable, rebuilt alternator and starter, distributor cap and rotor, plug wires, spark plugs, timing belt and tensioner, water pump, radiator, fuel filter, and front and back brakes(new rotors, new pads, new shoes, and new drums) . All done within last year of owning the vehicle. (timing belt and water pump within last two months) ( all oem honda parts used except radiator which is a koyo i believe) (this is off the top of my head so please ask specifically if you have any inquiries as to the condition of other parts)

modifications/extras.. tokico blue shocks in rear and tokico blue struts in front, skunk2 coilovers, generic front and rear upper tower and lower tie bars, new exedy clutch, poly shift bushings and generic short shifter, poly motor mounts, 2.5" stainless exhaust with high flow generic catalytic converter, and generic short ram air intake

also included is a vx exhaust manifold i was going to use for my turbo project, (car is begging for a turbo, or just autoX it) and 4 15" steel stock honda rims with 2 excellent condition kuhmo tires and two other almost bald camber destroyed tires, and some civic 05 wheel covers painted black.

All information is just what i can think of off of the top of my head so feel free to contact me with specific questions if interested.

Jesse- 816 529 0141

What i want.....

a daily driver

preferably a 89 to 95 civic hatch STOCK

just need something to drive to work and back

will entertain other foreign vehicles

must be in good to fair mechanical and body condition

if you are interested please contact me at the above mentioned phone number or email me at

jjansen@mediagomobile.com

thanks, Jesse

oh and i will have pics ASAP

2. Unit02VXHatch

3. kaoskustoms

kaoskustoms Senior Member

whya do you wann get rid of it check my post i have 89 dx hb if you wanna trade

4. Unit02VXHatch

just getting out of the game if you know what i mean, just need a normal car to drive to work.

so where's this 89 hb you speak of?

5. kaoskustoms

kaoskustoms Senior Member

6. Unit02VXHatch

that's a little rougher than i was looking for, if i were doing a project perhaps. plus you're in wyoming? that's a bit far. thanks for the response though

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted