WTT: Chipped P28 for P06

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolReaver

I have a socketed p28 ecu...i need an obd1 ls ecu that preferably is already socketed.

I can include a ericks racing b18b rom with the p28 ecu...makes 2 whp more than a stock ls ecu ( has modified fuel and ignition map and 8k redline as well as no speed limiter.

Trade me a p06/p75 stock ecu + 100 bucks for my p28, or trade a socketed p06 + 70 bucks for my p28

up

people who want to go hondata- this is the ecu to use...its almost totally chipped for the hondata interface :thumbsup:

i have a P06 that I cannot use. My car is OBD-0. It is socketed and chipped with no rev/ speed limiter and a better fuel map. I have not used it, but it did work when it was taken out of a an LS. I can't use a P28 either, but do you have anything else to trade? -Chris

If you want pictures or anything, let me know

what i meant was that the ECU is OBD-1 and I can't use it because my car is OBD-0. It has all gray plugs which means OBD-1. :spin:

Originally posted by B18aCRX@Nov 13 2003, 01:39 PM
what i meant was that the ECU is OBD-1 and I can't use it because my car is OBD-0. It has all gray plugs which means OBD-1. :spin:

i see...well then its just what im looking for!

i dont really have much to trade- how much cash did you want for it?

Back