WTT/S 5th Gen CX hatch with 94 d16z6 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NorthEndCivic

92 hatch CX, ONE OWNER, 94 d16z6(from automatic-not beat-up)...43k on motor. perfect compression all the way across, I was gonna boost it...

fabe230a.jpg

fb59897c.jpg

d16y8 tranny (65k miles)
brand new ACT 12lb flywheel
ACT ext(pp and clutch) (1k miles)
hawk pads(500 miles)
98 ls/gsr's with 700z pirelli's(205/50/15)
dropped on Cosmo Racing coilovers
custom downpipe with magnaflow 2:1 exhaust
currently running on test pipe but have(brand new hiflo cat)
Spoon knock-off mirrors(passenger side mirror itself is cracked, I have stock replacements)
93 SI front/back seats...immaculate
Rear Speakers panels(rare...right?!) with Kenwood 3 way installed
DC Sports 4-1 header(not installed)
d16y8 intake manifold(not installed)

I'm probably leaving some other stuff out....just tryin' to see what I can get, I'm ready for a different ride. I prefer a mid-high mile stock GSR, but I'll entertain other offers. Email is key, I dont check here often: nihonjinsurf@yahoo.com

Thanks.

looks very nice, im actually in the market for one of these. where are you located? and i want to see more pics, of like the engine and interior. is the car inspected? could you put the cat back on? could you put the stock springs back on? maybe put all the stock speakers back in. i want the car as close to stock as possible with the exception of the engine, rims, and seats.

all that without the header or intake manifold ill offer 3200

Thanks for the compliment. :D
I am in VA. Near Wash DC. The car is inspected. Stock cat is long gone. My pops didnt get the car with a radio, so no stock speakers exist. I've had offers for 5500 and 5800, so unless something crazy happens, the stock springs wont go back on(but I do have them). However, those two offers have flaked(one is taking forever to get up here from NC, and the other crapped on himself), so I'm still taking offers...and it's up for trade as well guys, so let me know if you're interested.

fabc9163.jpg

fabc90eb.jpg

fb5986dc.jpg

i am definitely interested, and im actually kinda glad you are so close, i was hoping you were :D . im located in Baltimore, MD. really the best i can do is 3500.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Nov 10 2003, 01:16 AM
i am definitely interested, and im actually kinda glad you are so close, i was hoping you were :D . im located in Baltimore, MD. really the best i can do is 3500.

Sorry...I replied to your email. I have some guys coming to look at it this wkend. Hopefully no flakers...

...and bump for perhaps trading for an ITR powered GSR this wkend :eek:

ITR motor's got blown rings, so no trade. Derrr <_<

So my car is still up.

Shop day!

Car went into the shop today for installation:

hiflo cat
DC Sports Header
Es Oval exhaust(flatblack)
SI catback

so come buy my honey so I can get my new ride

Originally posted by NorthEndCivic@Nov 18 2003, 10:54 PM
Car went into the shop today for installation:

hiflo cat
DC Sports Header
Es Oval exhaust(flatblack)
SI downpipe

fa7c4d4d.jpg

fa7c4d38.jpg

Stock exhaust manifold weighs about 5x's more than the aftermarket. Surprised. :spin:

Back