WTT/S B series 9.5K speedo cluster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

clanny

I have several of these. One is on ebay at the moment.
Here it is.

2f_12_sb.JPG

They are ideal for the b16 swap because the car they came from is b16. They all have between 30 and 40k miles on them. I also have a heater control unit although it has a tiny crack on the front facia that I just noticed. I also have an ep3 ctr speedo cluster
Image_171.sized.jpg

, a set of ukdm vtec rear lights, and lots of other stuff.

I'd be happy to sell one or more of these or swap for some aftermarket bits and bobs. Take your pick from my want list below:
1. Skunk 2 or 3 cams
2. Suitable springs and retainers for above
3. J1 gearbox

Also, if you can think of anything nice I may fancy for my B16B crx, or if there's something you want yourself, just drop me a line and ask.

Cheers.

hey clanny. thanks for the ac controls,i havent got them yet but i figured id give you quick bump :thumbsup:

damn i want it. will it fit in my 88 CRX Si? cuz the whole cluster shape looks different. and i heard some where that you have to repin? do i need to that with that one? i never messed with these clusters so i don't wanna sound like a noob lol

I take it that your Si has the square shaped cluster? If so, I have a square shaped cluster (cable driven) that has 7.5 redline and goes up to 150 mph. It's from the UKDM crx 16V (same spec as si). You would need to check that yours is cable driven to be sure it would match up. I can post up pics if you would like?

If you like this one, there is a website that shows how to do the conversion but I haven't got a copy of the url. Anyone out there help out?

hth

Originally posted by clanny@Apr 18 2005, 03:50 AM
I take it that your Si has the square shaped cluster? If so, I have a square shaped cluster (cable driven) that has 7.5 redline and goes up to 150 mph. It's from the UKDM crx 16V (same spec as si). You would need to check that yours is cable driven to be sure it would match up. I can post up pics if you would like?

If you like this one, there is a website that shows how to do the conversion but I haven't got a copy of the url. Anyone out there help out?

hth
[post=488213]Quoted post[/post]​

no, actually my Si has the rounded top...i believe all the Si models have the same cluster, just the 88-89 hf and dx have the square one if i'm not mistaken...i assume you mean cable driven Speed Sensor and yeah i do have one. how much do you want for this one?

I'd be looking for $255 delivered to your house by airmail. That is for the one shown in the top picture (or one almost identical with a similar mileage)

HTH

Originally posted by Taco15@Apr 17 2005, 03:52 PM
hey clanny. thanks for the ac controls,i havent got them yet but i figured id give you quick bump :thumbsup:
[post=488042]Quoted post[/post]​

got the controls! thanks! guys, he's fair and a fast shipper. :worthy:

Reduced price now. Down to $230 delivered by air mail and will take offers on the EP3 Type R speedo cluster.

Back