WTT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
with winter coming i want to start a new project. i am lookin for someone in the northeast that wants to trade a complete b20 block for my b18b engine. the engine has 81k on it.

Damn, too bad you are so far away..I have a B20Z longblock that i would trade you....but Im in Oregon...if we coudl work something out, then let me know..i wonder if we could find a cheap shipping company or soemthing....Let me know what you think..thanks

you civiconroids, i already have enough LSs so if sLuShBoXtEgGy doesnt take it we can probably work something out.

Slushbox...is yours just a longblock or complete motor with tranny?...Im selling my B20 next weekend if i cant figure a good trade out...let me know...

how much are you gonna sell it for. I'll probably buy it. But slush's got first dibs i suppose.

IM VERY INTERESTED. if we could find a cheap shipping company im all for it. ill trade everything but the tranny is an auto. i dnt think u would want it but if u do ill throw it in. its out of my boys 97 teg. he gave it to me after i built and installed his new motor. but wat condition is the longblock in? miles, mods, that kinda stuff.

Its a JDM B20Z...I bought it with plans to build it, but bought a JDM ITR instead...I dont know exactly what year it is, but its newer than 97, i was told...I was also told by my friend that it has around 40K kilometers on it...MY friend decided to turbo it, and cracked a ring land on a piston...Thats only thing wrong with it...If you are planning on building it, then you wont be using stock pistons anyways, damn...a auto tranny...that sucks.....I have it sold for 550 this next weekend, to a guy in WA, but havent told him my final answer if i would take that yet....SO Pm me or whatever..my email is ken.bowman@us.army.mil....and let me know what you think..thanks Kenny

if u have a sale pending than go and sell it. i have a kid who wants to trade me for it here.

Back